Early Childhood Music Teachers
The program is for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
Classes are held in Lower Westchester County (Pelham, Larchmont, Scarsdale, New Rochelle, Bronxville) and the Bronx (Riverdale). Some class locations are near train stations.
Candidate must be able to:
- Sing and self-accompany on the guitar.
- Lead activities involving musical instruments and props for each song.
- Teach simple movements to the music.
- Memorize and sing lyrics to simple children’s songs (mostly in English, plus a few from China, Latin America, Africa, Europe, etc).
- Sustain a high energy, upbeat delivery.
- Demonstrate strong classroom management skills.
Training period to begin immediately for Fall/Winter Session.
Learn more about the program HERE.
Watch a short video of a class HERE.
Please email a short personal statement and resume to: