Children’s Music Classes in Westchester and Riverdale
Perfect for Toddlers, Babies, Mommy and Me, Daddy and Me, Grandma / Grandpa and Me, Nanny and Me
Stimulate your child with Multicultural Music & Movement
Our high energy program has been introducing kids to the world of music since 2005
Enrolling Now for Fall/Winter!
We’d love to have you and your
baby, toddler or preschooler join us.
Music and Movement Classes are offered throughout Southern Westchester County and the Bronx
• New Rochelle •Pelham • Bronxville
• Scarsdale • Larchmont • Riverdale
- Warm and nurturing class atmosphere that fosters creativity and a love of music for children of all ages
- Joyful original and traditional music from many different cultures
- Lots of instrument play
- Exciting and international rhythm and melodies
- Emphasis is placed on musical growth and development
- Singing and dancing galore
- Super musical fun for All! Babies, Toddlers, Mommy, Daddy, Grandparents, Nanny, etc.
“So much fun! My daughter loves this class. Susan is wonderful and she interacts with all the children. I definitely recommend this class if you have a little one!” – MeLisa’s Mom
“Jackson loves the CD and asks to hear it. He sings the songs to himself all day. He loves going to music class.” – Jackson’s Mom
“Fantastic and original – my son loves it!” – James’ Mom
“My daughter loves the music. She likes to listen to the CD every day before bed.” – Meredith’s Mom