While attending classes in the Park, all families will strictly adhere to the following safety measures:
• Masks or face guards must always be worn by ALL adults, no exceptions • Maintain a distance of at least 6 ft between families
• No sharing of instruments and props
• Bring hand sanitizer to be used before and after class
• Bring blanket or beach towel to create a designated family area
If an individual or someone in your immediate family has the following health concerns on the morning of our class, YOU CANNOT ATTEND CLASS:
• Any signs of illness or confirmed Covid-19
• Known exposure to anyone with signs of illness or confirmed Covid-19
• A body temperature of 100 or above
• Has traveled to any of the states requiring a NYS quarantine within the last 14 days.
Your Shake rattle & Roll teacher reserves the right to send a child home if they are visibly sick.
If you are unable to attend a class due to the health reasons stated above, a class credit will be added to your account for future use.